Earn Your Master’s Online from AU’s Top-10 Ranked School of International Service
Through our online master’s degree programs from American University’s top-10 ranked School of International Service, we offer students a world-class education no matter where they are in the world. Students develop the analytical, professional, and leadership skills to take on a wide range of roles in the public, private, and non-profit sectors.
Our Online Master’s Programs:
Master of Arts in International Relations (MAIR)
Designed for aspiring global professionals in the field of international affairs, the MAIR program helps students develop the intercultural communication, policy analysis, and negotiation skills to take on roles in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors.
Executive Master of International Service (MIS)
This accelerated program, which can be completed in as little as 15 months, is for professionals with seven or more years of experience in international service. Students develop specialized expertise and strengthen their leadership skills to stay at the forefront of the ever-evolving world of international relations.
If you’re interested in earning a degree from the School of International Service on campus, you can explore our offerings here.
The Best of Campus Delivered Online
All online graduate programs from the School of International Service are delivered through a versatile online format that features:
- live, online classes hosted by renowned AU professors
- the ability to customize the program through concentrations or electives
- engaging course work that can be completed 24/7
- networking opportunities with peers and more than 15,000 alumni
- hands-on learning experiences, including collaborative, in-person immersions
- connections to our campus, based in Washington, D.C., and AU’s extensive alumni network
Please fill out the brief form above to receive more information about these programs from our admissions team.