- Completed online application form
- Current résumé/CV
- Statement of purpose
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions from which you earned credit
- Two letters of recommendation
- $55 application fee
- How would your understanding of the global challenges of social inequality and inequity inform your studies at SIS, your role in the SIS community, and your future work?
- How have you engaged with racial/ethnic diversity in your past school or work environments, and/or how do you envision yourself contributing to a more inclusive workplace in graduate school and your future career?
Letters of Recommendation
MAIR Economics Preparation
- Active duty members or veterans of the U.S. military
- Active or returned Peace Corps, AmeriCorps, Teach for America, and LanguageCorps volunteers
- First-generation college students