As an International Relations Online student, you have the opportunity enroll in online, graduate-level courses from schools affiliated with our technology partner, 2U, Inc.
Courses completed outside of the IR Online curriculum may not be accepted for credit towards your degree without Program Director review and approval. If you wish to explore cross-university course offerings, or transfer credits, contact your Academic Advisor once you enroll in the IR Online program for further information.
Click on a program below to see available courses.1
- MPA@UNC: The online Master of Public Administration from the University of North Carolina School of Government
- MBA@UNC: The online Master of Business Administration from the University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler Business School
- MPH@GW: The online Master of Public Health from the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University
- @WashULaw: The online Master of Laws (LL.M) in U.S. Law from the Washington University School of Law
- MSW@USC: The online Master of Social Work from the University of Southern California School of Social Work
- USC Rossier Online: The online Master of Arts in Teaching from the University of Southern California Rossier School of Education
With cross-university courses, you can choose from more than 50 courses that go beyond the International Relations Online curriculum, allowing you to expand your expertise in areas of interest that support your personal and professional goals. For example, you may consider courses such as Principles and Practice of Epidemiology from MPH@GW if you are interested in learning how to make a greater impact on public health.
As with your International Relations Online courses, these courses feature live, online classes taught by university faculty and a low student-to-faculty ratio. They also feature high-quality, immersive coursework that you complete on your own time.